Husqvarna construction products are recognized in the industry as top-of-the-line equipment, and Timberland Supply is proud to bring those products to construction professionals in the Edmonton, Alberta area. Whether you need concrete cutting equipment, drilling equipment, or sawing equipment, we have you covered. We are a full-service dealer for Husqvarna construction products, providing sales, service, repairs and the support you need to keep your equipment running smoothly.
- We offer a limited lifetime engine guarantee on all gas-powered equipment that we sell, including Husqvarna construction equipment.
- We guarantee that if a Husqvarna part is sold in western Canada, we’ll have it in two business days or less–if not, you get a 10% discount on your order.
Featured Husqvarna Construction Products
Use the links below to learn more about Husqvarna construction products, download user manuals and how-to guides, and register products online.
- Click here to see all available Husqvarna construction products.
- Download Husqvarna’s comprehensive power cutter user guide to learn all you need to know about how to use these products.
- Find user manuals for your products online.
- Register your products with Husqvarna to get notified about recalls and service bulletins.
- Browse the Diamond tool guide to learn more about blades, drill bits, and more.
Follow Husqvarna Construction Online
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some questions we frequently get about Husqvarna construction products:
Where can I find more information and troubleshooting advice about the Diamond saw blades used on Husqvarna construction saws?
Click here to read the extensive Diamond blade FAQ page on the Husqvarna website.
Where can I find the product manual for my equipment?
Search for and download the manual for your Husqvarna equipment here.
How do I change the belt on my power cutter?
Husqvarna has a great video about how to change the belt on your power cutter, which you can watch below.