Did you know that both STIHL and Husqvarna have bulk discount programs for commercial customers? If you are a landscape professional, arborist, or contractor you can save a lot of money on top quality equipment using these programs.
Here are the details:
Husqvarna Fleet Program
- Commercial customers qualify for a Fleet Program discount when their purchase totals a minimum of 6 points on one invoice.
- Points will be accumulated based on the units purchased, in any combination, as shown in the chart below.
- Commercial wheeled accessories, mulch kits and PPE can be added to an original equipment order at the same discount level. These items do not count toward the point total but must be made at the same time as the original qualifying purchase.
- When a commercial customer accumulates 6, 8 or 10 Fleet Program points they are eligible for up to 10%, 15% and 20% discounts respectively, on qualifying units.
- The Fleet Program customer’s original 8 point or 10 point qualifying purchase makes that company eligible for re-orders of individual qualifying products (shown in the chart below) at the same Fleet Program discount for 12 or 24 months respectively. No other units qualify for the discount. Extended discounts are not available with 6 point fleet purchases.
- The Fleet Program cannot be used with or as part of any other Husqvarna discount, rebate or promotional program.
- No “grouping” of orders is allowed among multiple end-users including purchasing groups and leasing agencies to qualify.
- Husqvarna reserves the right to modify and/or change this program with or without notice.
Click here to see the list of qualifying products on the Husqvarna website.
STIHL Fleet Program
The STIHL fleet discount program for commercial customers offers a 10% discount with purchase of 5 or more units on a single invoice. Here is the description from STIHL:
“STIHL’s Pro-Fleet Commercial Landscape Program is designed to provide commercial landscapers a volume discount on major purchases of landscaping power tools of 5 or more units for the initial transaction. Subsequent purchases of 1 unit at a time will also qualify within the same calendar year.”
All serial numbered landscaping power tools listed below qualify:
Trimmers/Brushcutters: FS 56 RC-E, FS 56 C-E, FS 70 R, FS 91 R, FS 91, FS 94 R, FS 111 RX, FS 111 R, FS 111, FS 130 R, FS 130, FS 131 R, FS 131, FS 240 R, FS 240
KombiSystem: KM 56 R-CE, KM 91 R, KM 94 R, KM 111 R, KM 130 R, KM 131 R
Lithium-ion Tools: FSA 65, FSA 85, FSA 90 R, FSA 130 R, BGA 85, BGA 100, RMA 410, RMA 460, RMA 510, HSA 66, HLA 65, HLA 85, HTA 85, HSA 94, TSA 230
Gas Powered Blowers, Sprayers & Shredders: BG 66, BG 86, SH 86 C-E, BR 200, BR 350, BR 450, BR 450 C-EF, BR 500, BR 600, BR 700, BR 800, SR 450
Hedge Trimmers HS: 45, HS 46 C-E, HS 56 C-E, HS 82 R, HS 82 T (24”), HS 82 T (30”), HL 90 (0”), HL 91 (0”), HL 94 (0”-145”)
Other Products HT: 103, HT 131, HT 133, MM 55, MM 55 C-E